Just a note about Maryland, many mansions thered the average home is $500,000 much out of my range. LOL /Take care and thanks for reading the /Shipslog. I don't know HOw I got to this comment section, HOpe this goes..
I told you, I am lost here. Just wanted to thank you for stopping by the shipslog. I xannot find just a blog, so I do not know where to read or comment. But when you reach up close to 90 yrs, thou wilt slow own also. LOL
Just a note about Maryland, many mansions thered the average home is $500,000 much out of my range. LOL /Take care and thanks for reading the /Shipslog. I don't know HOw I got to this comment section, HOpe this goes..
BalasHapusI told you, I am lost here. Just wanted to thank you for stopping by the shipslog. I xannot find just a blog, so I do not know where to read or comment. But when you reach up close to 90 yrs, thou wilt slow own also. LOL
BalasHapus